Contact Miss Kenington

email: kenington.amanda.a@edumail.vic.gov.au

phone: (03) 9705 6055

67 thoughts on “Contact Miss Kenington

1. You are the best teacher Miss Kenington.I wish I had you in grade three but you still have to teach grade two

2. Hi Miss Kenington, thank you for sharing all the wonderful photos on the blog. I love the enthusiasm the kids have in school and can see what an awesome class 2K is!! No wonder Manaree loves going onto the blog!

3. Thanks for your lovely comments everyone. And thank you for your feedback Aleah. I’m glad you are enjoying seeing what happens inside our classroom!

4. Hi miss Kenington I am not at school because I have a ear infection and there’s a scar on my eardrum but tomorrow I’ll be at school planing day

5. Hi miss Kenington. When are we doing the project in class. I LOVE DOING PROJECTS I think it’s interesting

6. Hay 2k I just wanted to tell my self that I got my earings when I was 8 and Gianna got hers when she was 4……………………GOSH

7. I am realy excited because I don’t know what our song is and I think it is bang bang from ARIANA GRANDE and JESSIE J and NICKY MANAJ

8. Hi guys on friday can you tell me what song where doing for the school production?Because i’m not going to school tomarow thanks guys 🙂 (:

9. Hi miss K guess how many lollies I got……………………………………….
    ……………………………………………2 lollies I got 2 lollies

10. I wish I did i get 5$ on my first comment it would have been funny and Hailee you said play five nights at Freddy’s well five nights at Freddy’s 2 is out and it’s way more scary no doors 10 monsters and when they come you put on a suit to look like them

11. I am at golf right now. I brought the Ipad with me. This is the 3 time now I have got hit with the golfclubs

12. I might not be here tomorrow because my mum ran over my foot 🙂 in fine whos going to get my 5 bucks Robbie can